Monday, August 25, 2008


It was recently my oldest nephew's 18th birthday and I thought I would do what all good relatives are supposed to do and that is post embarrassing photos. The above is a picture not long after he was born and featured in the center. My sister. Mom. Grandma, Dad and myself complete the rogues gallery.

This is a shot at Fenway in Boston when John was around 5 I think. This combined first baseball game with first train trip. He was sound asleep and complete dead weight however when I had to carry him back to South Station for the return trip to Connecticut.


I think this is not long after Christmas where in Thumper and My Little Buddy fought for attention. It's always good to keep these photos around.

3 comments:

Churlita said...

Awwww. I love those look back birthday posts. I do them every year for my kids and I'm sure they'll be telling their therapists all about for years to come.

El Duderino said...

You haven't changed Dexter.

Unknown said...

Hmmm...gravity has taken its toll...