Friday, February 08, 2008

"Brighten the Corners"

A couple things to lighten the season after dumptruck loads of snow piled up all around town. The first is a photo of a bouqet before the cats started to eat them. The second is a concert of Bob Mould that was on NPR here. His new album "District Line" is out now and he will be tour with a full band. Bring earplugs. Don't say I did not warn you. This morning I woke up and started watching the documentary "American Hardcore". (Not to be confused with the George C. Scott film, "Hardcore"). Anyway, it's a good way to start your day. Now if I can just find my Bad Brains cassettes...

1 comment:

Churlita said...

I loved American HArdcore. Like I said before, it really was the first documentary I've watched that was like watching my life during those years.