Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Domo Arigato Manny-san!


"Manny being Manny" is already in mid-season RBI form. A clutch Manny Ramirez hit in extra innings with two men on gives the Red Sox a 6-5 win on Opening Day in Tokyo. Papelbon had a shaky save giving up a run in the bottom of the 10th but then shut the A's down with 2 men on. I did not get up at 5am to watch this game. I did get up in time to see them from 4th inning until the 9th but had to go to work. I was following the game on my computer until I was called away for a meeting. I only found out they won a few minutes prior to posting this.

3 comments:

Churlita said...

Here it comes... K, and I were just talking about missing football season. Now my daughter is able to half-watch Cubs games while she does her homework. She's in hog heaven.

How do you find time to read between march madness and Sox games?

Unknown said...

TV timeouts....

El Duderino said...

Manny looked good and did well. Pap no so much. That trip must have been a blast for the players.