Thursday, December 13, 2007

Wilco Residency Tour Announced



I would love to be able to see (read afford) all of these shows. I still may try and catch the first night as it is on my birthday. Tickets go on sale this Friday morning for these and for a show in Iowa. They will be playing Val Air Ballroom in Des Moines on March 9th. I am adding a bonus Jeff Tweedy song from a show at The Vic in Chicago from March 2005 plus a Christmas song that was highlighted over at Chromwaves.
Remember the Mountain Bed- Jeff Tweedy (Woody Guthrie)

A Christmas Dirge- Nellie McKay

2 comments:

Churlita said...

I've never seen them live and I'd love to.Des Moines, he?

Unknown said...

Yep...i have never been to Val Air Ballroom. The chicago shows actually went on sale on saturday and sold out in a couple of hours.