Saturday, October 28, 2006


My youngest nephew, Andrés. It seems he is very allergic to peanut butter and now has to get tested for other allergies.

I need to get out of the hotel as I am starting to feel like Capt. Willard waiting for a mission in Saigon. Work has been delayed. I trained my supervisors on Wednesday and then sent them home until Monday as we are waiting for work to be loaded. Situation normal...

I think I have finally gotten used to the time change as I am not waking up at 5am. HBO has provided me with two classics so far Sisterhood of Traveling Pants and In Good Company. neither one was that bad really. Maybe I do have cabin fever. At least there have been a slew of classic horror films on cable. I am almost out of reading material and need to go find a good used book store before I go nuts.

4 comments:

Churlita said...

If you're in Tucson, you should be able to find a million decent bookstores. If you're in the Phoenix area, good luck.

Unknown said...

I am in Tucson. So far there is a place called Bookman's nearyby. Will do so more poking around.

Anonymous said...

Excuse me but there is a place called Bookman's and you make no reference to the library cop on Seinfeld - is it too obvious, or am I slow to realize that very few people are as obsessed with a sitcom that went off the air eight years ago as I am??

Unknown said...

Bookman: "Well let me give you a hint Junior, maybe we can live without libraries, people like you and me maybe, sure were too old to change the world, but what about that kid sitting down, with a book right now and finding drawings of Pee-Pees and Wee-Wees, in a branch at the local library."