Thursday, November 23, 2006

Alice's Restaurant

Mom and Niece Daniela


Nephews John and Andrés


I am getting spoiled with rental cars its going to be tough going back to the '90 Corolla. This one has XM radio. Listened to the super long version of Arlo Guthrie's holiday song. It was a live recording on 30th anniversary of the orginal and included anecdote about going to Jimmy Carter's inauguration and Chip Carter informing Arlo that his record was part of Nixon's collection. Funny stuff but you have to let him tell it. Happy Thanksgiving.

2 comments:

Churlita said...

You know, I think this was the first Thanksgiving in many years that I didn't hear even a little bit of Alice's Restaurant on the radio during our drive to my aunt's this year - it's always that and the first time of the season that we hear Adam Sandler's Hannukah Song.

Unknown said...

It had been a while for me...I had forgotten the whole draft physical part...